Despite the talent K-Pop makeup artists possess, the hectic schedule and exhausting work environment will still reflect on K-Pop stars’ skin and body, but these few idols shared their favorite products that keep their skin camera ready.
1) In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, Eric Nam revealed his favorite serum, L’Occitane Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-In Serum. Leaves skin that looks rested, fresh, more youthful, and radiant glow.
2) TWICE’s Nayeon showed in her live broadcast her favorite lip balm which is Lucas’ Papaw Ointment. She even said that it’s the best lip balm she ever tried.
3) During their live broadcast, TWICE’s Nayeon and Chaeyoung revealed they’re using Biore Japan Perfect Oil to cleanse their faces. It’s the 2nd step of their eight-step process.
4) In a reality show, EXO’s Xiumin was seen using Dr. Bronner’s Lavander Pure Castille Soap. It calms the mind and soothes the body because of its main content, pure lavender scent, and lavandin oils.
5) IU’s one of many ways to maintain her scent is the Acqua Di Parma body cream that lasts throughout an entire day according to her.
6) Mentioned by EXO’s Suho, he’s been using Anua HEARTLEAF 77 Soothing Toner. After Suho shared his favorite toner, the product instantly became Olive Young’s best seller.